Victoria Justice Height, Boyfriend, Age, Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Facts
Who is Victoria Justice?
Actress and singer who gained popularity for appearing on Nickelodeon television series, Zoey 101, Victorious and iCarly. She played Lindy Sampson in MTV series Eye Candy. Her film credits include The Boy Who Cried Werewolf, Fun Size, The First Time and Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List. In addition to acting, Victoria Justice has recorded several songs for the soundtrack to the Nickelodeon musical Spectacular!
Victoria Dawn Justice
Tori, Vic, Vicky
Birthday / Date of Birth
Victoria Justice was born on 19 February 1993, in Hollywood, Florida, USA.
She’s currently 25 years old.
Her ancestry is English, German, Irish and Puerto Rican.
Justice went to Cleveland High School and obtained her diploma through a home school program.
- Father – Zack Justice
- Mother – Serene Justice
- Siblings – Madison Justice (aka Maddie Reed) (Half Sister)
Victoria Justice is dating singer and actor Reeve Carney since 2016.
She was previously in relationships with Josh Hutcherson, Nickolas Hoult, Ryan Rottman, and Pierson Fode.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds -110 lbs
- Measurements – 33-23-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size -32A
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 2 (US).
- High cheekbones
- Long brown hair
Victoria Justice made her acting debut with the 2005 film When Do We Eat?, in which she played the role of Young Nikky.
Victoria Justice has her first television appearance in the American comedy-drama television series, Gilmore Girls in an episode titled, “The Hobbit, the Sofa, and Digger Stiles”.
She released her debut soundtrack album for TV film Spectacular! in 2008. She has also recorded soundtrack albums for Victorious, Victorious 2.0, Victorious 3.0 and The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let’s Do the Time Warp Again.
She has endorsed a number of brands like Ralph Lauren, Gap, Guess, Mervyn’s, Peanut Butter Toast Crunch and Ovaltine.
She is best known for her roles as Lola Martinez in the television series, Zoey 101 (2005–2008), Tori Vega in the sitcom, Victorious (2010–2013), and Lindy Sampson in Eye Candy.
Victoria Justice Favorites
- Favorite Food – Caramel Frappuccino, Sushi, Hamburger, Jell-O Cups, Pistachio Ice Cream, Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
- Favorite Actresses – Juliette Lewis, Hilary Swank
- Favorite Musicals – A Chorus Line, Bye Bye Birdie, Rent
- Favorite TV Shows – Ho 101, Jersey Shore, The Bachelors, Project Runway, American Idol
- Favorite Disney Movies – The Little Mermaid (1989) and Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- Favorite Fashion Idols – Hilary Skank, Britney Spears, Jim Caviezel
- Favorite Cartoon – SpongeBob SquarePants (1999)
- Favorite Books – Seventeen Magazine, Teen Magazine
- Favorite Bands – Colbie Caillat, Sara Bareilles
- Favorite Accessories – Abercrombie, Gucci
Victoria Justice Net Worth
Justice’s net worth is estimated to be $10 million.
Victoria Justice Facts
She considers herself a tomboy.
She decided to become an actress at the age of 8 after watching commercials and subsequently, she started appearing in commercials, television shows, and films.
Justice was 10 when she made a guest appearance on the television series Gilmore Girls in 2003.
In 2005, Justice was accepted into the musical theatre program at the Millikan Performing Arts Academy in Los Angeles.
Victoria Justice is often compared to Nina Dobrev since they look quite alike.