Nikki Bella Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Facts
Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace, best known by her ring name, Nikki Bella, an American professional wrestler, actress and model. She came into scene in June 2007 when she singed World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), and was assigned to developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) alongside her twin sister Brie Bella, forming the duo The Bella Twins. The two time WWE Divas Champion was ranked no. 1 in Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s Female 50 in 2015. Alongside her wrestling career, she also makes appearances in films and television.
Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace
Nikki, Nikki Bella
Professional Wrestler, Actress, Model, Television Host
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nikki Bella was born on 21 November 1983, in San Diego, California, United States.
She is currently 35 years old.
Nikki Bella completed her high school from Chaparral High School in 2002. She later joined at the Grossmont College but dropped out in her freshman year to pursue a career in modeling and acting.
Mexican, Italian, English, Irish, Scottish
- Father – Jon Garcia
- Mother – Kathy Colace
- Siblings – Brianna Monique Danielson aka Brie Bella (Twin Sister) (Retired professional wrestler, actress, and model)
- Relatives – Joseph John “Joe” Colace (Maternal Grandfather), Alice Mary Dessert (Maternal Grandmother)
Nikki Bella has had been in relationship with –
- Nick Nemeth (2008-2010)
- John Cena (2012-Present)
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
- Measurements – 39-27-38
- Bust – 39 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 36C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
In September 2007, she made her professional WWE debut along with her sister in a tag team match against Nattie Neidhart and Krissy Vaine. They went on to win the match.
- Bella Buster (Sitout facebuster) – 2008–2013; used as a signature move thereafter
- Fearless Lock (STF) – 2016–present; adopted from John Cena
- Rack Attack (Argentine backbreaker drop) – 2013–2015
- Rack Attack 2.0 (Fireman’s carry cutter) – 2016 – present
- Back body drop
- Bella Spear (Spear), followed by multiple punches
- Cross armbreaker
- Double leg slam
- Front powerslam, dropped during application of a hammerlock
- Headscissors, sometimes transitioned into a figure-four necklock and followed by multiple push-up facebusters with theatrics
- Handstand cornered backflip calf kick to an oncoming opponent
- Leaping shoulder block
- One-handed Thesz press, followed by multiple mat slams
- Modified Achilles lock
- Running elbow smash or forearm smash, sometimes to an oncoming opponent
- Snapback (Snapmare facebreaker)
- Spinebuster, sometimes to an oncoming opponent
- Springboard roundhouse kick
- Tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown
She first appeared in the 2014 comedy-drama Confessions of a Womanizer as a supporting cast.
Bella first appeared in the sports series E.C.W. as herself in 2009.
Nikki Bella Net worth
Nikki has an estimated net worth of US$5 million as of 2017. She’s engaged with her boyfriend John Cena with whom she lives in a luxury villa in Florida.
Nikki Bella Favorites
Nikki Bella favorite things are –
- Beauty Inspiration – Jennifer Lopez
- Favorite Workout Song – Black Widow by Iggy Azalea
- Favorite Disney Princess – Pocahontas
- Favorite Cheat Meal – Donuts
- Ideal Date Night – John Cena and Etta James
- Celebrity Crush – Jonathan Taylor Thomas
- All-Time Favorite Wrestler – Bret Hart
- Favorite Movie – Scarface
- Biggest Role Model – Her nana
- Favorite Boy Band – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Favorite Drink– Black coffee with 1 Splenda
- Favorite Holiday Gateway– Lake Tahoe
Social Media Portfolio
Nikki Bella Facts
Nikki worked as a waitress during her early days of her career.
If not an wrestler, she could have been a real estate agent since she is a licensed real estate agent.
Rolling Stones named her as the Diva of the Year in December 2015.
She did a gig in a Fox TV show ‘Meet my Folks’ that gained her fame and recognition and eventually she stared getting offers from television shows.
In April 23rd 2012, Nikki secured her first WWE Divas Championship belt after defeating Beth Phoenix on Raw.
She has been an inspiration for several teen girls and has a huge fan base for her exquisite wrestling style.
The Bella twins launched their YouTube channel under the same name in 2016 which features daily fashion, beauty, travel, fitness, relationship, and health videos.
In August 2017, she launched her own wine brand named Belle Radici along with her sister.
In November 2017, the sisters launched their own lifestyle line, Birdiebee which includes includes transitional intimates, activewear, and loungewear aimed at “empowering and educating women through mirroring the twins’ passion for life, strength, women’s health and wellness, and fun.”
Bella has also appeared in video games.