Khloe Kardashian Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography, Net Worth, Facts
Khloe Kardashian is an American TV star, model, socialite, businesswoman, and entrepreneur. She is the youngest of the Kardashian ‘s sisters and shot to international fame and recognition when she appeared in the family reality show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which broadcast on E! The show saw immense success in the US which lead to the spin-offs – ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami’ and ‘Khloe & Lamar’, and apparently they were equally famous too.
The shows demonstrated the lives of the Kardashian family which were equally criticized by the Americans for having a ‘lack of intelligence’. She married Lamar Odom, a professional NBA basketball player, in 2009 and the couple parted away due to differences and settled with divorce in 2016.
Khloé Alexandra Kardashian
Baby K, Khlo, Khloé Kardashian, KoKo, Khloé Kardashian Odom
TV Personality, Socialite, Businesswoman, Fashion Designer, Author, Presenter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Khloe was born on June 27, 1984, in Los Angeles, California, USA.
She is currently 34 years old.
Los Angeles, California, USA
Khloe attended Roman Catholic all-girls school Marymount High School in Los Angeles. She, then, home-schooled and completed her high school with honors.
American, Dutch, Scottish
- Father – Robert George Kardashian (Lawyer)
- Mother – Kris Jenner
- Siblings – Kourtney Kardashian (Older Sister), Kim Kardashian (Older Sister), Rob Kardashian (Younger Brother), Kylie Jenner (Half-Sister), Kendall Jenner (Half-Sister)
- Others – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather), Brody Jenner (Stepbrother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Burt Jenner (Step-Brother), Casey Jenner (Step-Sister), Mason Dash Disick (Nephew), Penelope (Niece)
Khloe Kardashian married professional basketball player Lamar Odom on September 27, 2009. The couple got separated in 2013 with her filing for a divorce on December 13, 2013, and their divorce was finalized in December 2016.
In 2016, she began dating basketball player Tristan Thompson. She gave birth to her first child, a daughter, True Thompson on April 12, 2018.
Khloe Kardashian has dated –
- Rashad McCants, American basketball player (2008-2009)
- Derrick Ward, American football player (2009)
- Lamar Odom, American NBA basketball player (2009-2016)
- Jayceon Terrell Taylor (Game), American rapper (2013) (Rumor)
- French Montana, Moroccan rapper (2014-2015)
- James Harden, American basketball player (2015-2016)
- Odell Beckham Jr., American football player (2016)
- Trey Songz, Singer (2016) (Rumor)
- Tristan Thompson, Canadian basketball player (2016-Present)
- In feet – 5 feet 9½ inches
- In centimeters – 177 cm
- In meters – 1.77 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 159 lbs
- Measurements – 36-28-41
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 41 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
Khloe wears a shoe size 10 (US) or 40.5 (EU).
She wears a dress size 12 (US) or 42 (EU).
She didn’t appear in any film yet.
Khloe first appeared in the American reality television series Keeping Up With The Kardashians as herself. The show is broadcasting on E! since October 2007.
KarDASHian line at Sears, OPI Nail Polish, QuickTrim
- Khloe has received the ‘Teen Choice Award’ for her role in ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ four times in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2014 for the category ‘Choice TV: Female Reality / Variety Star’.
- She was also nominated for the ‘In Style Social Media Award’ in the category ‘Unlimited Celebrity Fitspo’ in 2015.
Khloe Kardashian has a huge collection of exotic cars including a Mercedes-Benz S65 MAG, Porsche Panamera, Range Rover SUV, and a Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe.
She lives in a luxury condo mansion in the gated community of The Oaks, which she bought in 2014 for $7.2 million dollars. This beautiful 9,214 square feet mansion boasts 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms that sit on the spacious 1.29 acres.
Khloe Kardashian Net worth
Her business ventures with her sisters and the reality series Keeping Up With The Kardashians has helped her to gain a net worth of $40 million. She made most of her net worth through either acting in television or doing endorsements for various products. She owns a clothing line and signature perfume, as well as Endorsements like with star channels is in her name which generates her hefty income.
Khloe Kardashian Favorites
- Favorite Person – Paula Abdul
- Favorite Films – Wedding movies
- Favorite Color – Black, Purple
- Favorite Food – Ethnic Foods
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – KhloeKardashian
- Instagram – khloekardashian
- Twitter – KhloeKardashian
- Snapchat – @khloekardashian
Khloe Kardashian Facts
Khloe’s a mix of Dutch, English, Irish and Scottish ancestry from her mother’s side.
She’s from a family of ten siblings, including stepbrothers and sisters.
In March 2007, she was arrested for DUI and subsequently enrolled in an alcohol treatment program after her release from jail.
In December 2011, a transsexual woman sued Khloe Kardashian for assaulting her outside a nightclub.
In March 2012, she and her sisters came under a $5 million lawsuit with the QuickTrim, a weight-loss supplement they endorse.
Khloe and her sisters launched a boutique line called D-A-S-H as a part of family business. They also run a jewelry and clothing line called Babe and K-Dash, respectively.
Khloe Kardashian won a Teen Choice Award in 2010 for Female Reality/Variety Star for “Staying aware of the Kardashians”.
Khloe Kardashian launched a teeth whitening product, Idol White along with her sisters.
She has posed naked for a PETA campaign, “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur”.
Kardashian is currently in a relationship with basketball player Tristan Thompson. The couple resides in Cleveland, Ohio.
The hit reality shows in which Khloe has appeared include ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’, from 2007 till date, ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami’ (2009 to 2010), ‘Kourtney and Kim Take New York’ (2011 to 2012), ‘Khloe and Lamar’ (2011 to 2012), ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons’ (2015 to 2015) and ‘Law and Order’ (2011).
Khloe Kardashian has hosted ‘Kocktails with Khloe’ in 2016, ‘Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian’ (2017) and has co-hosted 16 episodes of the ‘X Factor’ in 2012.
Her other acting credits include ‘Psychotherapist’ (2010), ‘Law and Order: LA’ (2011), ‘Real Husbands of Hollywood’ (2013) and ‘Royal Plains’ (2014).
Today, Khloe is an established reality star with a massive following on social media and a net worth estimated at over $45 million.