Justin Bieber Height, Weight, Bio, Wiki, Wife, Net Worth, Facts
Justin Bieber is a Canadian Singing Sensation who rose to fame after his video went viral on YouTube and from there his music career took off. Despite having a successful music career and fortune and surrounded with a plague of controversies and rumors, he is loved by tens of millions of people.
Justin Drew Bieber
The Biebs, JB, J-Beebs, Bustin Jieber, Douche Pouch, Kidraul
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Composer, Dancer
Pop, teen pop, R&B
Vocals, piano, guitar, trumpet, drums
Island Records, Teen Island Records, RBMG, School Boy, Def Jam Recordings
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bieber was born on March 1, 1994, in London, Ontario, Canada.
He is currently 23 years old.
Justin enrolled to French Immersion Elementary School named Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School in Stratford, Ontario, Canada.
French, Canadian, German, English
- Father – Jeremy Jack Bieber
- Mother – Patricia “Pattie” Mallette (Author and film producer)
- Siblings – Jaxon Bieber (Half Brother), Jazmyn Bieber (Half Sister)
- Relatives – Bruce Dale (Step Grandfather), Diane Henry Dale (Grandmother), Michael Mallette (Grandfather), Chris Mallette (Uncle)
Bieber married model Hailey Baldwin in late 2018. The two started dating in December 2015, however, they broke up after few months. They reconciled in May 2018 and he got engaged to Hailey Baldwin on July 7, 2018. In November of that year, Bieber confirmed that he was married to Baldwin.
Justin Bieber has dated –
- Caitlin Beadles (2007 – 2009)
- Jessica Jarrel, Singer (2009 – 2010)
- Selena Gomez, Singer, Actor (December 2010 – June 2013)
- Barbara Palvin, Model (2012) (Rumor)
- Milyn Jenson (2013) – (Rumor)
- Ashley Moore, American Model (2013)
- Tati Neves, Brazilian Model (2013)
- Adriana Lima, Victoria’s Secret Model (2014)
- Chantel Jeffries, American Model (2014)
- Kylie Jenner, American TV Personality (2014) (Rumor)
- Yovanna Ventura (2014) (Rumor)
- Alyssa Arce, American Model (2014)
- Kendall Jenner (2014) (Rumor)
- Hailey Baldwin, Model (2015 – 2016)
- Jayde Pierce, British Model (2015)
- Kourtney Kardashian, American TV Personality (2015) (Rumor)
- Nicola Peltz, American Actress (2016)
- Amanda Cerny, American Model (2016) (Rumor)
- Sahara Ray, Australian Model (2016)
- Sofia Richie, American Socialite (2016)
- Gabriella Lenz, Brazilian Model (2017)
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 66 kg
- In Pounds – 145 lbs
- Measurements – 42-14.5-32
- Chest – 42 inches
- Biceps – 14.5 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
He wears a shoe size 9 (US).
Justin’s first album consisted of 2 parts. The first part named My World released on November 17, 2009, and the latter being My World 2.0 released on March 23, 2010.
He first appeared on True Jackson, VP in 2009.
Justin has endorsed several reputed brands such as Nike, Beats by Dr. Dre (Headphones, Just Beats), Someday (Perfume), Girlfriend (Perfume), Supra (Shoes), Adidas, Calvin Klein jeans with Lara Stone.
Justin Bieber Net worth
The Canadian sensation has a net worth of $305 million dollars. Yes, it’s unbelievable that this young star has accumulated a staggering wealth in a span of a few years. The majority of his earnings come from singing, tours, endorsement deals, royalties, event appearances, and personal investments. It’s obvious that this budding pop sensation, who was discovered on YouTube is one of the wealthiest and the popular pop stars in the world.
Cars & Bikes
Justin Bieber is a big fan of luxury cars which is evident with the King like the life he lives. He has a large collection of expensive cars in his garage including Cadillac CTS-V Coupe, Range Rover, Fisker Karma, Ferrari F430, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Porsche 997 Turbo, Audi R8, and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van. He also owns a Campagna T-Rex 14R, and an MV Agusta F3.
Bieber has three luxury mansions, including the $10.8 million Los Angeles mansion which he gifted to himself when he turned 18. This lavish three-story house features 5 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a theatre, a gym, a spa, and a large swimming pool. Sitting on the Hollywood Hills, this house offers a breathtaking view of the lake across.
His New York condo was gifted by his grandmother and mother on his 16th birthday. This 2,400 square feet $1.7 million luxury pad includes 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and all the modern amenities to have a luxury life.
Justin recently bought this lavish Hacienda-style house in Calabasas, California. The property spreads across 1.28 acres of land which features six comfy bedrooms, seven exotic bathrooms, a well equipped spacious kitchen, a mammoth living room, and two separate garages.
Justin Bieber Favorites
- Food – McDonald’s Burgers, Spaghetti
- TV Programs – Smallville (2001-2011), CSI (2000)
- Drink – Orange Juice
- Movies – The Notebook (2004)
- Songs – Ego (Beyonce Knowles released in 2009), My Boo (Usher Raymond released in 2006)
- Books – Harry Potter Series (Published from 1997-2007)
- Color – Purple
- Accessories – Glasses, Skinny jeans, Supras, Anything made by George Vreeland Hill
- Music Artists – Usher Raymond, Michael Jackson
- Hobbies – Basketball, Hockey, Playing Guitar
- Distinctive Features – Hairstyle, Swag, ‘Peace’ hand gesture
Social Media Portfolio
Justin Bieber is one of the most followed celebrities on different social media platforms. He has amassed millions of fans over the years. Follow him on:
Justin Bieber Facts
Beiber was raised by his grandmother because their parents weren’t actually wedded.
Talent Manager Scott Scooter discovered the then-thirteen Bieber on YouTube, who accidentally clicked one of his videos and called him for demo tapes. Upon successful, he signed with their label.
His debut album ‘My world’ was an instant hit, which made it to platinum in the United States and Canada, topping the Billboard Hot 100 at number 17. From there, there is no turning back for him.
My World 2.0, iteration of his debut album, busted the U.S. Billboard 200 chart, making him the youngest star to achieve the feat yet.
Will Smith is his mentor and they speak once in a week.
He has mastered French and can count up to 10 in German.
Beiber once auctioned his cut hair on eBay for $12,000 but sold it for $40,000. He gave away the proceeds to charity though.
If he wasn’t a singer, he would have been an architect.
Beiber is claustrophobic.
He’s an avid shopper. He’ll visit every mall in the city where ever he tours in.
There are a few wax statues of him all over the world.
He can solve Rubik’s cube in less than 2 minutes.
Justin Bieber supports a good number of charities across the United States and Canada.
He was the first Youtuber to amuse 10 billion views in a span of six years, according to Vevo.