Alysha Nett Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Bio, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Facts
Alysha Nett is a popular face in the glamour world probably best known for making it to the covers of Nordic Tattoo Magazine, FRONT magazine, Tätowiermagazin, and Maxi Tuning. She has done modeling in all media forms, including web publications, blogs, print, and television. Besides being a fashion model, Alysha is also an aspiring photographer.
Alysha Nett Biography
Alysha Nett was born on the 23rd of September 1987, in Witchita, Kansas, United States of America. She’s currently 34 years old.
|Birth Name||Alysha Nett|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1987|
|Place of Birth||Witchita, Kansas, U.S.|
|Age||34 years old|
|Profession||Fashion Model, Photographer|
|Residence||San Diego, California, U.S.|
Family and Education
While details about her father are not available, Alysha Nett was raised by his mother Lisa. She has five younger brothers and sisters, including Taylor Nett (Younger Half-Sister), Peyton (Younger Half Brother), Riley (Younger Half-Sister).
Alysha has kept almost everything about her personal life including her childhood and her educational background away from the spotlight.
Alysha Nett Boyfriend
Since 2013, Alysha Nett has been dating Mike Fuentes, the drummer of the rock band Pierce the Veil.
|Height||Feet – 5 feet 7 inches|
Centimeters – 170 cm
Meters – 1.7 m
|Weight||Kilograms – 54 kg|
Pounds – 119 lbs
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Alysha is about to get a break in the film industry.
She made her debut TV show appearance on the documentary series NY Ink in 2011.
- Being a fashion model with tattoos all over the body.
- Best known for her amazing work as a photographer.
Alysha has appeared in a number of TV advertisements and print ads for brands, including Tobi, Lazaro Floral, Montce Swim, Goodbye Bread, Etnies, Urban Outfitters, New Amsterdam Vodka, Staple Pigeon, White With Style, and Crap Eyewear.
- Seasons – Spring, Fall
- Pizza – Pepperoni with roasted peppers and jalapeños
- Horror Movies – Scream, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Conjuring, Blair Witch Project
- Drink – Spicy Margaritas, Jalapeño Margaritas, Serrano Pepper Margaritas
- Concert – Florence and the Machine
- TV Show – Vinyl (HBO)
- Band – Brand New
- Artist – Otis Redding
- Album – Get Rich or Die Tryin’ by 50 Cent
- Song – Love On The Brain by Rihanna
- Places – Paris, Missouri
- Clothing Brand – Unit, Supreme
- Face Serum – Lancôme Advanced Genifique Serum
- Moisturizer – Lancôme Nutrix Royal
- Sunblock – Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Illuminating Sunscreen
- Exfoliator – Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Face Mask – Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
- Salve – Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve
- Laser Treatment – LaserAway Clear+Brilliant Facial Laser
- Makeup Remover – Neutrogena Night Calming Cleansing Towelettes, Boscia Sake Cleansing Water, Shiseido Facial Cotton
- Makeup Brand – Benefit Cosmetics, NYX Cosmetics, Nars
Alysha Nett Net Worth
As of 2021, Alysha Nett has a net worth of $400 thousand dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Alysha Nett Facts
She worked as a hairdresser before starting her dazzling modeling career. She moved to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to try her luck in modeling as she has a lot of friends there.
Alysha gained popularity as a model before moving to Los Angeles.
She got her first tattoo (a tramp stamp that said “Alysha” ) when she was 17.
Alysha has graced the covers of Nordic Tattoo Magazine, Maxi Tuning, Front magazine, and TätowierMagazin.
She has a pet dog named Franklin.